 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15348
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:54:08 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
But it would drive up my workload even more on rulepages, which lately are aboat
four hours of work initialy, including drawings, scanning them in and kleaning
them up, proofing the copy etc.

You know you could off load spelling error insertion on me.  :-)

Or Chris... :)

Calum