 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1499
Re: MONKEY ROBOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:51:12 GMT

Essentially, i need to know if we made this game too hard?

Just don't cancel this event! I think it will be very cool! WE have more
than enough time to do this...

don't worry,  I like this game to much to cancel it.   but it does pose
a problem or 2 in real life that you notebook wont point out.  that's
why i was pleading.

AND it wasn't just me that has had problems,   others who shall remain
nameless (to save face)  have e-mail me with the same concerns.

I'm just looking for ideas to soften the rules.  so we make the max size
of the bot bigger??  should we blow off the button idea.

if i get no feedback, then I'll just charge forward with rules that
favor a "chris bot"

LMKWYT
(that last part was for Calum)

Chris