 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1471
1470  |  1472
Subject:
MONKEY ROBOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:52:52 GMT

To ALL R9 ROBOT builders

I need your attentions for a few minutes

I've been thinking and playing:

Myself and others on the list have started to fool around with a monkey
or two, and are finding the challenge more difficult that we first
thought.

This post is to BEG for your input.  if you are building a robot,  and
can read this, then PLEASE post here, or e-mail me in private and let me
know about you success.  I'm not asking you to build a finished
project!!!

But if you have a concept, quickly throw a part or two together, and
test it against 2 copper pipes spaced 6" apart.   I need to know if what
you thought might work will actually work.

BASED on your feedback, we might have to "soften" the rules.

Essentially, i need to know if we made this game too hard?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE   do this and let me know!!!

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm