 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1500
Re: Pusher Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:54:59 GMT

"I AM THE MAGNO ROBOT
    MAGNO WILL PROTECT YOU
    MAGNO WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE TERRIBLE SECRET OF LUGNET"
    ?

   As inane as the little song and video were, they were *really*
   catchy.  I dreamt about the Pusher Robot last night.  It was
   feeding a squirrel.  (?)

way too often in this group my name and peoples dreams come up in the
same post.

Is there something I should know about people????

;)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm