 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1491
Re: Pusher Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

looks like Lar++ wanted to chime in..... ;-)

Hey now! There's nothing wrong with obsessed by roller coasters. Outside of
girls, they're the most excitement you can possibly have. (Inside of girls,
it's too dark to see! (1) )

Larry, I think that's inappropriate for our group and Lugnet.   Please
refrain from such comments.

Calum