 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1449
Re: Pusher Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 02:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
http://www.jonathonrobinson.com/secret.html
I am BANGING ON THE KONITOR. THIS CANNOT EXIST.
I am *so* themeing my monkey robot to this.
DO NOT TRUST THE PUSHER ROBOT
I AM THE SHOVE ROBOT
to All.
DO NOT WASTE your time with this.

I thought it was pretty funny myself...All your synchrobases belong to us.
Move ZNAP for great honour :)

to Iain.
where do you find this "friend bear" strangeness???

Now THAT I don't understand...

Calum