 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1469
Re: Pusher Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 04:03:41 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

Iain:

YES i saw the whole pusher robot thing..... IT is WEIRD!!!!

WE ARE THE TOP SCAN
TOP SCAN WILL PROTECT YOU
TOP SCAN WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE HORRID RIDES OF ZAMPERLA

(Top Scan is Mondial)

    Iain