 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1498
Re: rtl9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:41:27 GMT

Dave,  I just got in.  I've been working all weekend.

I've read through your idea, and it is interesting.   BUT i really wanna
build a monkey.   monkeys are hard.  If you want to run a parallel game,
that's fine by me.  as always my "personal" rule is:

If you organize it,  and deal with whatever problems come up, then fine
by me.  the room itself is HUGE. we can have many small games. I'd be
happy to share the space.  and since it is already booked, and paid
for,  We can do what we want as long as it is a Train mini-fig free
event.  :)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm