 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14869
Re: this place is DEAD..... lets kick it up a notch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:53:17 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

On Mon, October 3, 2005 4:18 pm, Ross Crawford wrote:

I love the assumption here that Chris...  Chris Magno!  Is going to use
this for trains.  :-)

Ummm dunno about anyone else, but I certainly didn't make that assumption...

Actually, I was assuming he wanted to make a cool GBC, and, in an attempt to create
a really cool module, he decided to try and put a train to good use.

Unlike all the train people that want to add a Mindstorms to their train layout, he
wants to add a train to his robot...

Makes sense to me.

Steve

OK,

lets make this clear.

the ONLY train stuff i own is:

a box of MISB switch points
a box of MISB STRAIGHT track
some yellow/black train mostly still in box

THATS IT

AND!!!!!

the ONLY reason i own all that was to have it in a place in my home,
visibly gathering DUST so that when calum comes over, he can see it and
get mad that perfectly good points, and track are going to waste!

its the best $50 i ever spent.

Chris