 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14866
Re: this place is DEAD..... lets kick it up a notch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:28:01 GMT

On Mon, October 3, 2005 4:18 pm, Ross Crawford wrote:
I love the assumption here that Chris...  Chris Magno!  Is going to use
this for trains.  :-)

Ummm dunno about anyone else, but I certainly didn't make that assumption...

Actually, I was assuming he wanted to make a cool GBC, and, in an attempt to create
a really cool module, he decided to try and put a train to good use.

Unlike all the train people that want to add a Mindstorms to their train layout, he
wants to add a train to his robot...

Makes sense to me.

Steve