 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14862
Re: this place is DEAD..... lets kick it up a notch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:37:25 GMT

<snip>

i think DCC is a nice way to add many motors to a technics creation, and
only need once pass through wire.

Chris

I'm going to give you an FYI, but if you DCC a 9v motor using the brick you're
building, you get a diminished power output to the motor as oppsed to going
straight 9 volts to the motor, or even using 'standard' RCX firmware.  Now I
don't know if it's just a configuration problem or something else, but I don't
have the same power in a 9 volt connected via LDCC as I do when it's connected
straight to a 9 volt source, or on full power off an RCX running the standard
firmware

Dave K