 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13271
  Re: Laser Level

(...) I would not want to change the way we handle this form for the world. (Well maybe, having the world would be pretty cool) However you want to define what we discuss here is up to you. The point is we come close to generating more messages then (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laser Level

This post is um. not really tied directly to anything Derek said. But I didn't want to start another thread just for it. I haven't helped out at a train show in a long time, and I've always really enjoyed the ones that I did make it to. My biggest (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laser Leveled tramways... well, not really

(...) OK, here's another idea (as the GBC invades yet again). How about putting the SMART crate-carrying gantry crane "on the ropes"? I originally got the idea from building a very simple cablecar (that only needs one motor and one light sensor... (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laser Leveled tramways... well, not really

(...) I am so lost. The rtlToronto layout has crates moving around little LEGO models of smarts?!!? When did this come about?? Iain (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laser Leveled tramways... well, not really

(...) No, I just think it would be much cooler if the elements of the scenery (like the cablecar or tramway) interacted with the trains, such as loading or unloading things. (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laser Level

(...) I don't think the issue is how it looks, it's more a question of "where" right now. I'm not sure there is anywhere to spare right now. I know DaveK and Janey were talking about a whole new section, but I'm not sure where they are on this (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)