 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1322
  My Train2 Module Layouts

For your amusement, I have taken a photo of one of my modules to show what an example module layout looks like: (URL) this is the layout I am bringing: (URL) will be conformal to the track guidelines, though with a small gap of 4 dots. This can be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) So the 'bot from rtl8 was there to appease the technicies? Nice module. Dave (who still has to build modules) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) It's the start of the RCX junkyard I'll have in one of my modules :) Actually, it's me unpacking the stuff still unpacked from train1 and rtl8. I just haven't had time to clean up. (...) Thanks-I hope everyone starts building modules, because (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) Give an example image from Track designer pls, where the track is suppose to be, then i can configure my switch yard to suit dave (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) (URL) others fit that extra one to the road, or is it a lost cause? It would work well for a factory/shipyard/railyard type of module, but not for residential. As a result, I've had to hang the third track across the opening by bridge, I can't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) Actually, having that third track makes my train yard lots better. i'll try to get an image of my tentative train layout up tonite when i get home (around 10ish) (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) mmmm...looking at this, I had this thought.... those on the corners will sacrifice 5 baseplates (at a minimum) I don't really mind this myself, because it will make it "easier" to fill up the space on the modules. I will have 3 sets of track (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) Yeah, it depends on whether you have a lot to bring or just starting out with a little. Don't feel obligated to build a corner, I suspect I'll end up building two, and JeffVW seems to be planning to take up a corner in his proposed layout. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) I don't mind taking up the other corner...that is if necessary...if <I> don't have to be stuck in the other corner, then I'll welcome a hiway link to my city.... (...) Mmmm...I'm going to keep that a secret....we'll see what comes up in the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) Have my layout up now. Have a boo: (URL) the first layout so you don't have to scroll down the page. dave (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

are we going with the 3 rail lines thru the modules? my layout would work better if it had the third rail line 40 down from the edge as Calum's quick pic showed. though i'm adaptable... just wonderin' dave (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) I'm hoping not...I am planning on having an "independant" 3rd line around the town for the mass transit system for it. (though I could also adapt it for the 3rd "Global" circuit / loop / line / whatever you want to call it.) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My Train2 Module Layouts

(...) I guess we'll need to sit down and try some layout ideas tonight. Everyone bring their layouts on floppy if they can! Calum (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)