 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1322
1321  |  1323
Subject:
My Train2 Module Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:02:58 GMT

For your amusement, I have taken a photo of one of my modules to show what
an example module layout looks like:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train2module3.jpg

Also, this is the layout I am bringing:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train2layout.jpg

It will be conformal to the track guidelines, though with a small gap of 4
dots.  This can be equalled out with bridges to another module, or a 2x4
spacer.  Also, the front track can be moved out four dots downward on a 2x4
spacer across the front to equalize the length of the tracks.

Existing buildings are shown in red, proposed buildings are in blue.

Calum