 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1341
Re: My Train2 Module Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:02:02 GMT

are we going with the 3 rail lines thru the modules?
my layout would work better if it had the third rail line 40 down from the
edge as Calum's quick pic showed.
though i'm adaptable...
just wonderin'

dave