 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1324
Re: My Train2 Module Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:32:40 GMT

So the 'bot from rtl8 was there to appease the technicies?

It's the start of the RCX junkyard I'll have in one of my modules :)
Actually, it's me unpacking the stuff still unpacked from train1 and rtl8. I
just haven't had time to clean up.

Nice module.

Thanks-I hope everyone starts building modules, because I'm getting lonely
with all my stuff on modules now :)

Calum
PS-how to people feel about a third ring for some of the modules?  I'd like
a slower freight ring at 40 dots from the inner edge, ie, the road side.