 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1337
Re: My Train2 Module Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 04:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

....and I'll need one giant "module" if I want to make the town as realistic
as possible especially with the mass transit line around it...and the stadium
in the town.

Benjamin Medinets

Have my layout up now.

Have a boo:

http://24.141.26.239/layout.htm

it's the first layout so you don't have to scroll down the page.

dave