 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1318
Re: Top Scanin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:22:12 GMT

Hey Rob,

I can probably be there for 5:30 ish.... I'm about 15 minutes from the
kipling line....

Jeff

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Since Iain is on the subject of coming late, it reminded me that I will be
there early. I work downtown, not too far from Mels, so I can be there as
early as 5:00. Does anyone else want to come early??
Rob