 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1317
Re: Fridays dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:06:46 GMT

Is anyone interested in seeing Castle MOCs? Also, I have a mosaic I would
like to show everyone.  I've never been to an RTLtoronto event before, so I
don't know what it's like.

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message
If it is at all possible, Could people bring stuff to the dinner for
show and tell???

I for one want to see the window walker again.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm