 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1312
Re: Top Scanin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:37:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

but I suspect the giant funnel cake beforehand contributed heavily to it

Strawberry children! Strawberry children!

Now THAT is an obscure joke. :)  Sometime this afternoon, I had this
incredible desire to a) ride that Top Gun ride, and b) have Funnel Cake.

Yikes...that is scarry....I didn't know Top Gun was high on your things to
do Calum.... just don't eat the funnel cake and go on any high velocity
/ high gravitational rides right away...

http://breadrecipe.com/az/fnnlcks.asp

I have found a recipe for Funnel Cake.  Screw DCC, this is my new project:
How to Make Funnel Cakes. :)

Now that is really scarry...just what Train2 needs, a big batch of funnel
cakes...I know how about we also bring out as many elements as we can for
Train 2, and build a super giant amusement park ride so Iain can "get his
fix".....

Benjamin Medinets