 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1310
Re: Top Scanin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

but I suspect the giant funnel cake beforehand contributed heavily to it

Strawberry children! Strawberry children!

Now THAT is an obscure joke. :)  Sometime this afternoon, I had this
incredible desire to a) ride that Top Gun ride, and b) have Funnel Cake.

http://breadrecipe.com/az/fnnlcks.asp

I have found a recipe for Funnel Cake.  Screw DCC, this is my new project:
How to Make Funnel Cakes. :)

Calum