 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12873
Re: Primer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
"Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote:

Looks interesting!
But is it still playing?
And will I be able to find it on video?

Where the heck have you been?! Watch this, I bet you post just that one
message, then don't post anything for like, 2 years.  :)

    Iain

See Iain, i do post!
But just not too much in rtlT-Dot.
People like Ben and I weren't accepted so we moved on.
I still post though: http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2768
And i do keep-up on what's going on with the rtl group.

It's good to be remembered!

       Thanx,

               --==Richard==--