 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12826
Re: Primer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:24:02 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:07:02 GMT, Derek Raycraft <djr@rogers.com> wrote:
David Koudys wrote:
I agree.  The sub wouldn't be as wonderful lookin' as it is without primer--but
the best in the world is Tremclad!

Actually I was talking about:

http://www.primermovie.com

Anyone that's put solder to a wire in their garage will love it.

Derek

Derek - Not having seen the movie (or heard of it until now - one big
disadvantage of moving from Toronto) does the title refer to:

-an introductory textbook
-any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
-the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
-nucleotides used in the polymerase chain reaction to initiate DNA
synthesis at a particular location

or none/all of the above?

-Rob A>