 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12749
Re: limp-in mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:07:59 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

fifth, how does Calum handle the variously differing people from rtlT without
completely coming unglued??  Must be that the watching of WW keeps him sane.

I usually think What Would Chris Do?  I even have a wristband that says WWCD!
It's made of Clikits.

Calum

NOW do you people get it!!!

I am the leader...