 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12748
Re: Show me the monkey?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:06:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, William R. Ward wrote:
I heard that the Web page, including pictures and video, from that event got
somehow erased, which is quite a shame.  However, why was the Web page devoted
to the event removed?  There are pictures from the event available online.
There are several snapshots from 2001 and 2002 available here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

You can at least pull some stills and the picture descriptions in order to
reconstruct the page, at least partially...

It's a long convoluted answer, but basically what I typed was...

rm lego-10whatever01*

And nuked everything, from the original rules to the photos to the album page.
I have my own photos from the event, but I never managed to get anyone to mail
me their photos again.

That sucks.

But maybe you can reconstruct at least part of it based on the archive I linked
to above?