 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12751
Re: limp-in mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:51:12 GMT

<snip>

NOW do you people get it!!!

I am the leader...

geesh!

yet I'm still not feel'n the love.

(sigh)

Chris

Yeah we get it--Calum propped up a puppet king whilst he makes all the decisions
and rules behind the scenes.

But if ya want a liitle 'aw shucks--glad Chris is around', then 'aw shucks,
Chris is around!' ;)

Dave K
-who appreciates the Magno, not the mango.