 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12739
Re: [rtlToronto] Peach sporadically unavailable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:33:50 GMT

Chris' actions during installation of XP:

Leaves backup drive attached, formats it by accident deleting unbacked up
pictures of baby daughter and son.

LOL!!! No way! He reformatted not only his old drive but the one used to back up
his data?  You have to admit, for a guy that seems to pride himself on having a
clue, well, that's just too funny. Wow, so much for geek intuition, even *I*
would known better then that.

That's like me going to the shooting range with Chris and him saying

"Now, don't point the barrel at yourself, okay?"

Hmmmmmm, maybe you should. You know, good friends don't let other friends shoot
themselves in the face.

Janey "Even *I* would known better then that, Red Brick"