 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12736
12735  |  12737
Subject:
[rtlToronto] Peach sporadically unavailable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:08:29 GMT

Hi folks,

Peach will be sporadically up and down these next few days due to a
malfunctioning SCSI disk subsystem.  A new set of SCSI disks were added from a
dying server, and those new disks are causing the old disks some grief.

Either way, we'll either remove the old disks or move to a new, better Peach
within a few days, so if you get 403's or 404's, you know why now.

Calum