 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12737
Re: [rtlToronto] Peach sporadically unavailable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:08:53 GMT

Hi folks,

Peach will be sporadically up and down these next few days due to a
malfunctioning SCSI disk subsystem.  A new set of SCSI disks were added from a
dying server, and those new disks are causing the old disks some grief.

Either way, we'll either remove the old disks or move to a new, better Peach
within a few days, so if you get 403's or 404's, you know why now.

Calum

This is completely and totaly UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

You have a job to do and your have failed!  Every few hours I re-log on to check
when the dinner is or re-read the FAQ.... sometimes I just re-download a lego
demo video because i cant be bothered to save it to my local HD.

HOW could you do this to us??? Why did you allow this to happen?

Now all I have left to do to entertain me is to go and exchange some purple
socks for lego

Chris

dont let calum advise you on upgrading to XP