 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12671
Re: Some interesting stats on Sparky's Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:39:53 GMT

So I got the default settings for webalizer going--

http://sparky.i989.net/logs/usage/usage_200412.html

I might password this directory in the future, but, for now, lots of interesting
stats for Sparky's Space--those numbers are quite big for my little corner of
the internet :)

Cool! Thanks for posting this. I still can't believe how popular my stoopid CVT
is. According to those stats it gets the most hits on my website. I get more
emails about that than anything else on my page.

Rob