 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12642
Re: Some interesting stats on Sparky's Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:03:46 GMT

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 06:45:22PM +0000, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
I'll second webalizer, it provides good graphs and is relatively
simple to install and configure. I use it on all my LEGO sites as
well as some of my commercial web sites (my "work" site uses
WebTrends which has more of the business nitty-gritty, but also costs
some real $$).

I _hated_ using webtrends, not sure why, but I just didn't like it at
all.  Webalizer I've been using for years, but I've set up awstats in
parallel because it gives a slightly different analysis, and can work in
semi-real time, instead of scheduled.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com