 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12635
Re: Some interesting stats on Sparky's Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:14:11 GMT

I was playing around with the log files on my Apache wevbserver (and if anyone
can give me some great website that explains how to set up the access and error
log files nicely, it'd be appreciated) and I parsed the last 4 days for Sparky's

snipped the interesting stats

Anyway, thought this was intersting and decided to share.

Glad you did as well.

Dave K
-who may or may not pay more attention to log files

Watching the log files can be addicting..... I love to see the hit increase
after a moc posting to Lugnet.

Janey "Red Brick"