 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11688
Re: Finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:53:52 GMT

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 02:38:40PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
Y'know, I keep thinking about the Simpsons, but I can't justify it--I
could watch eps the telly about 3-4 times every evening.

Yah, we always have at least 10 eps recorded on Myth.  But it didn't
stop us from getting season 1-3 (I think 4 just recently came out).

And 16 seasons... That's a little out of my league.

Heh, it's easier if you get them one by one :)

Family Guy, honest haven't seen one ep but I keep hearing about it. I
didn't watch 'The Critic' either, and I'm a Lovitz fan...

Family guy is probably my favorite animated show.  Probably ever.  I
think we saw a few of the critic, but I wasn't terribly impressed, iirc.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com