 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11683
Re: Finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:03:02 GMT

Amazon is finally sending me season 1 of the Gilmore Girls.

I ordered it like a hundered years ago.. well, maybe in March...

Took 'em long enough!

Dave K
-who is considering moving to 'Stars Hollow'...

Top Ten Signs rtlToronto is Ruined

10.  DaveK is talking about Gilmore Girls.  Previously he was cool with his
choices of Sports Night, West Wing and Firefly.  Sigh.

9. Iain has resorted to talking about ON TOPIC stuff, like the new Technic
truck.

I'll let y'all fill in the rest.

Calum