 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11686
Re: Finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:07:07 GMT

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 01:49:49PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
DVD box sets--

Sports Night - Season 1 and 2 (basically all)
Babylon 5 - Season 1 thru 5 (basically all) and any TNT movie on DVD at this
time
West Wing - Season 1 and 2 (waiting for future releases)
Wallace and Grommit - 3 eps.
Gilmore Girls - Season 1 (waiting for future releases)

Huh!  No family guy?  No Simpsons?  You were doing so good, Dave, don't
ruin it now!

:)

Do Tour de France sets count?  (And I swear, if anyone mentions anything
about the current TDF, I'll pay Steve H to move to Toronto!  I've only
watch up to stage 6, the rest is sitting on the MythTV box waiting for
me)

Dan

-- I'm not from around here, but that doesn't stop me!