 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11636
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:59:15 GMT

Hey guys,

Here's a short video of the rtlToronto16 video.

Nice job on the video Calum. I'm sorry I missed this event. I was working on a
rope climber until I realized I would be out of town during the competition.
Congrats Iain on your win. Your robot looked very polished.

Rob