 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11622
11621  |  11623
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:10:15 GMT

Hey guys,

Here's a short video of the rtlToronto16 video.

I have put it in two formats:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-062604-video.mpg (MPEG1,
17MBytes)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-062604-video.wmv (WMV8,