 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11624
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:19:59 GMT

Hey guys,

Here's a short video of the rtlToronto16 video.

I have put it in two formats:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-062604-video.mpg (MPEG1,
17MBytes)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-062604-video.wmv (WMV8,
8MBytes)

Enjoy!

Calum
PS-Send me yer photos!

I had a good time at this event. Even though my bot went completely dumb after a
few successful test runs...  Strange things happened.. It's like it was
posessed!!!

I had to re-flash the bot, then had many problems downloading my prog (IR
confusion)... Then my Cybermaster touch sensors went whacky - think it was the
rapid drain on the batteries...

I enjoyed the smaller crowd too. It was more relaxed etc..  Ian's bot worked
well and was fast (as expected)...  Nice stuff...

I have posted pics on my bot on my site www.astolfo.com  (RopeClimber) - what an
original name...  :-)

Ciao

Dave