 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11623
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:21:54 GMT

Wow, Looks like a great day.  I'm very disappointed that I missed it.
But you wouldn't have wanted me there.  I was sicker then I wanted to
admit and finally started resting like I should have been earlier in the
week.

Derek

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey guys,

Here's a short video of the rtlToronto16 video.

I have put it in two formats:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-062604-video.mpg (MPEG1,
17MBytes)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-062604-video.wmv (WMV8,