 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11625
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Astolfo wrote:

I had a good time at this event. Even though my bot went completely dumb after a
few successful test runs...  Strange things happened.. It's like it was
posessed!!!

I think that's the norm.  More than once I've had something built and ready to
go at home, that seemed to work just fine... only to find out that in reality,
something goes awry, for no reason whatsoever!  But, I don't think this is
common just to robotics competitions, it seems to happen here at work, too! :)

I have posted pics on my bot on my site www.astolfo.com  (RopeClimber) - what an
original name...  :-)

!!

You have such a cool webpage, I didn't realise you'd changed the format around.
I like how you manage to drive 7 thousand sensors off of 3 inputs, that's class
:)

    Iain