 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11620
Re: Results of RTL 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:10:12 GMT

But his archive was like 2.1 MByte...?

That's correct, I tried uploading that very same archive. It would upload for a
few seconds, then kick me back to the "main menu".
The individual uploads didn't work out much better either. Try opening this
deep-link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/louchy/Events/rtl16/davephil_plasticfatigue.jpg

Try asking Kevin about it I guess.
Nah, can't be bothered. Not since BS became the bionicle/avatar infested swamp
that it is now. *shrug*

Ivan
Fish do not like coffee