 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11613
Re: Results of RTL 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:

As for the pics from the event – I tried uploading them to BrickShelf, but to no
avail. Zip archives just don’t seem to be extracting and single file upload is
all warped ...

I uploaded several Zip archives last night with no trouble. I kept them all well
under 5M. Try breaking your zip into several smaller chunks and upload one at a
time, if you haven't tried that already. (also, of course, only have that one
window open to BL while you do it, including, if you are as superstitious as I
am, avoiding surfing any groups where there are likely to be embedded BL
pictures in the FTX)

Hope that helps.