 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11611
Re: Results of RTL 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:

A fun day indeed, even despite a lower-then-usual turnout.

Roman and I both had a great time. :)  This is the kind of event I like -
totally laid back, relaxing, no-stress, and not crowded!  Unlike Wonderland,
which on Saturday was the highest-attended day in the last 3 years.  We had to
park in the feild on the other side of Major Mac.!

www.nation01.net/rtl16.zip

Cool!

-Iain