 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11609
Re: Results of RTL 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:03:58 GMT

A fun day indeed, even despite a lower-then-usual turnout. Partially my own
fault for not building a bot :) – but I have good excuses … let me just get them
from my car … *runs away* :P

As for the pics from the event – I tried uploading them to BrickShelf, but to no
avail. Zip archives just don’t seem to be extracting and single file upload is
all warped ... I guess that’s our punishment for allowing THIS to roam
BrickShelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/customview.cgi?include=Bionicle

At any rate, you can grab the pics from here:
www.nation01.net/rtl16.zip
I’ll leave the archive up there until Calum post the pics on the official site.

- Ivan
Nobody reads these anymore