 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1143
1142  |  1144
Subject:
LUG volume post (was robots, not trains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:59:49 GMT

Since the past event, though, rtlToronto has been in the top five newsgroups
...that should be noteworthy, even if most of the postings have been about
you know what....

Ben, this is something I've noticed as well.  I think its cool, that our
little LUG (sorry Calum) is popular.  and I'll even be be happy to say
that i don't care if this lug is populated with posts about EITHER
Trains or robots.  HECK, if there were enuff people who wanted to chat
about castle( or some such), then By all means please POST!!  As long as
it can even remotely relate to RTLToronto.

O.T.  I wonder what the percentage of city populations are in relation
to LUG posts and activity.

IS this LUG popular because the GTA has a population of over 4 million?

sec.

WOW!!! I just did a (very) quick scan of all the US LUGS, and the only
lug that beats us in volume of posts to date is

San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.A. @ 1200 + posts

this is JUST so cool.  I'm gonna post this then do a bit more digging.
(I'm off work and I have no life)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm