 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1138
1137  |  1139
Subject:
robots, not trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 12:38:33 GMT

Hi everyone (but especially the robot people). I thought I would post a
pretty dumb question that I already know the answer to. But the point is,
that it is a robotics question, and we are seldom seeing anything but trains
here these days... So here it is. Can I start a robot by flipping a polarity
switch? Or do I have to press 'run' on the RCX? Also, just curious, is
anyone going with two RCX's out there? I might have to, but I really don't
want to. It seems that the programming would get pretty complicated, which I
don't like. If you can believe it, I have had two RCX's since January, and
have never used both of them in a project!?
Rob