 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11260
Re: Lugnet stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:10:53 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
-Played music all night ("DJ DK"), will never listen to friend who stated that
the Evervesence song was a slow number--yeah, that was trash if I ever heard it.
Few good things--got to play at least two songs from 'Ferris Bueller' and even a
Supertramp song to boot, and my personal favourite slow song--"At This Moment"
(I really have to stop living in the '80's...)  Liszt's 'Duelling Pianos'
(a.k.a. Hungarian Rhapsody #2) was also played (by me) during the coin tosses.
I can really pick the tunes....

...But 80's music is the only good music of the 20th century ;)