 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11250
Re: Lugnet stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:02:54 GMT

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!

once extnded the robot does !!!!NOT!!! have to collapse itself.

if your robot extends to reach the rope, (makeing it +300mm) then it can start
to climb the rope.

ONCE it reaches the TOP 12' mark, your robot can OVER shoot this mark, and keep
clmbing.  as long as the robot is above the lower mark, you win.

The drawing leads me to believe otherwise - I don't see much clearance past the
top mark between it and the hoisting mechanism (ie, Robot can't overshoot,
because it will hit the hoisting mechanism).

    Iain