 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11237
Re: Lugnet stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:40:53 GMT

has anyone every correlated lugnet post stats with (world events) or
anything else.

it would appear to my untrained eye that the lugnet post count runs in
cycles.

heck even RTL drops now and then.

so, who's up for the job? Dan?

like, during the gulf war, posting was down, just after RTL 12 posting
rises,

when Chris taunts steve, posting rises....

whatever. just let me know.

rtl challenge is interesting = high post count
challenge not so interesting = not so high post count