 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11259
11258  |  11260
Subject:
better than bread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:50:26 GMT

oh

my

god !!!!

so I went to zellers and got some (post easter)  Mr. Solid

CHOCOLATE bunnies, and have been eating them (ears first.)

then one day, while in the staff kitchen, I spy a jar of crunchy peanut
butter.

yes, we have all done this as kids, AND its not as good as a receese(sp)
peanut butter cup

but seriously,  this no name chocolate, when mixed with loblaws no
frills peanut butter is FANTASTIC!!!

I just got some peanut butter on my lego.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.